A2i (Aspire2inspire) Dyslexia is a charitable organisation based in Wandsworth, focused on supporting the dyslexic community.
We are now running an after school homework club aimed at improving the skills of children in KS2. The first meeting is on Wednesday 17 January 2018 and it will run weekly after that in term time.
Our homework club will;
- Utilise creative and multi-sensory ways to support each child’s learning.
- Aim to build self- confidence so that each child is a confident learner.
- Support each child to develop an understanding of their work in order to enhance their knowledge and engage with the excitement of learning.
- Have a flexible approach to teaching and learning which will enable progression and best possible outcomes for each child.
- Build upon each child’s natural abilities and strengths in order to support their emotional well- being.
- Support each child to recognise and develop their individual learning skills to foster strategies for independence.