This is a place where young people can go to learn, have fun and relax.
It is for children and young people aged 11-19 years old or up to 25 years old for young people with disabilities.
At the youth club young people can:
- meet friends
- use the IT suite and music studio
- play sports such as football, badminton and basketball
- learn a martial art
- get involved in dance and drama activities
- take part in art and craft workshops
- learn life skills, including cooking
The youth club also offers:
- advice and support workshops
- one-to-one peer education programme
- short taster courses
- accredited courses for young people aged 13-19 years
- cultural trips
You can just “drop-in” to the centre during opening times and you will be shown around. If you are interested you will then be asked to complete an application form.