0 to 25 Disability Team, Social Care Referral Eligibility Criteria
The 0 to 25 Disability Team is a social work team working within Children's Services. It can accept direct referrals for social care for a disabled child or young person aged 0-25 years old.
If you want to do this, the child or young person needs to meet these referral eligibility criteria:
- complex health and developmental needs, or
- a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) with an associated severe learning disability, or
- sensory disabilities, or
- a severe physical disability, or
- a life limiting condition.
You can contact the 0 to 25 Team by calling the Initial Point of Contact (IPOC) on 020 8871 6622 (email email@example.com ) and asking for Duty in the 0 to 25 Disability Team.
If your child or young person is already known to the 0 to 25 Team, please call 020 8871 7192.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Please call IPOC and ask for "Duty" in the 0 to 25 Disability Team
- 020 8871 6622
Where to go
- Wandsworth Town Hall Extension
Wandsworth High Street
- SW18 2PT
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- 0 to 25 years
- Referral required
To use this service you:
Can refer your child if they meet the eligibility criteria described above, through the Initial Point of Contact (IPOC) or
They could be:
- Referred by the Multi Agency Complex Needs Panel , or
- Referred by a social worker, or
- Referred by a professional using the Early Help Assessment, or
- Referred through the Initial Point of Contact (IPOC)
Last updated: 11 Sep 2018