This is a place where young people can go to learn, have fun and relax.
It is for children and young people aged 11-19 years old or up to 25 years old for young people with disabilities.
At the youth club young people can:
- Meet friends
- Use the IT suite and music studio
- Play sports such as football and table tennis
- Learn life skills, including cooking
The youth club also offers:
- Regular off-site activities
- School holiday programmes
- Sports coaching
You can just “drop-in” to the centre during opening times and you will be shown around. If you are interested you will then be asked to complete a form to join.