2nd Chance is a specialist ‘education to employment’ training course created to support unemployed 18-24 year olds on their journey to a career.
- A FREE 6 month programme for 18-24 year olds to help get your career started.
- An exciting mix of real-life projects, training, work placements and individual coaching.
- Join other young people on the same journey and get the skills, confidence and support you need to kick start your career.
Who can apply? 2nd Chance is open to all residents between the ages of 18-24 who meet their eligibility criteria:
- 18-24 years old
- On a form of benefit (e.g. JSA) to qualify for Training Allowance whilst on programme
- Educational level below GCSE grade A-C (in Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT)
- Right to work in the UK (proof required)
- Travel costs covered within provision
- Can work to at least an Entry Level 3 pace (Foundation Level). This will be tested on our Taster Day through our internal assessments.