The 0 to 25 Disability Team is a social work service.
The service works with children and young people with severe and enduring disabilities from 0-25 years old and their parents/carers. The Social Care Referral Eligibility Criteria set out which children and young people they support.
Services provided include:
- support for children and young people and their families and carers,
- assessments of children and young people's need,
- ensuring the safety of disabled children and young people,
- identification of additional resources required,
- care of looked after children and young people with disabilities, and
- organisation of short breaks.
You can contact them by calling the Initial Point of Contact (IPOC) on 020 8871 6622 email@example.com and asking for Duty in the 0 to 25 Disability Team.
If you are looking for assessed short breaks ("respite care") please ask IPOC for a Children and Family Assessment, with a view to short breaks.
If your child or young person is already known to the 0 to 25 Team, please call 020 8871 7192.