Battersea Ironsides Minis Rugby Football Club provides rugby facilities, teams and matches for children and young people.
The club is open to girls and boys aged 4 to 18 years old.
The groups are broken down as follows:
- 3.5-7 years - tag rugby
- 7-8 years - tag rugby
- 8-9 years - start low-level full contact rugby
- 9-17 years - full contact rugby
The benefits of taking part include:
- An improvement in fitness
- A chance to meet new friends and socialise
- An increase in self-confidence
To take part, you will need to wear sports clothing and appropriate footwear (trainers for tag rugby, football/rugby boots for everything else). There is the option to buy kit through the club.
There is a membership fee to take part. Please contact the club for further information and to discuss a trial period.