Eveline Day Nursery (Ritherdon Road)
The Eveline Day Nursery Schools have been established for over 49 years. Our aim over the years has been to provide the best care and education for the children in our care, to create a stimulating environment and to offer the highest standard of service to all.
Our Nursery Schools are based in South London areas: Balham, Tooting, Wandsworth, Wimbledon and Raynes Parks, all conveniently situated for underground or main stations, ideal for working parents.
Who to contact
Where to go
30, Ritherdon Road
- SW17 8QD
- Get directions
Buses: 156, 219, 249, 255 and 319 Underground: Tooting
- £69 per day for children over 3 years of age, £80 per day for children under 3 years of age, £299 per week for children over 3 years of age, £346 per week for children under 3 years of age. £1,343.33 per month for children over 3 years £1,568.66 per month for children under 3 years A 12.5% discount is available for second sibling.
- Age Ranges
- From 3 months to 5 years 0 months
- Has Provision
- These areas are wheelchair accessible: main entrance and play facilities. Require navigating through steps to access certain areasSetting has narrow doors and/or corridors
- Experience with
- Staff are confident and have experience with: behaviour management, administering medication, toilet assistance, feeding tubes, feeding difficulties and signing/Makaton. Please contact us to discuss other needs.
- Caters for halal, vegan, vegetarian and allergies. Please contact setting to discuss other specific dietary requirements.
- Welcomes children from all backgrounds. Activities reflect wide ranging cultures. Cultures are reflected in toys, books and images. Relationships with parents are developed respecting belief systems.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 7:30am 6:30pm
Toys for children with visual impairments
Toys for children with physical limitations
Toys for children with hearing impairments
Kitchen and cooking
Toys for children with developmental disabilities
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 28/11/2007 Care Good 31/08/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 20/05/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 08/06/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good