Heathbridge Practice- welcomes WAND Card holders
WAND Card holders are welcome at the Heathbridge Practice
As with any new place you are taking your child or young person, it can be a good idea to:
- call ahead and find out when the surgery will be quiet and
- your consultation or enquiry can take place as quickly and easily as possible.
- Or if you can visit with your child or young person to get used them to a new place,
- check how accessible the premises are and
- if necessary, discuss your child or young person's needs with the staff.
Find out more about the WAND Card here.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Heathbridge Practice
125, Upper Richmond Road
- SW15 2TL
- Get directions
Disabled children and young people with a WAND or WAND+ Card are welcome at this surgery.
Further information on the WAND Card see here.
Last updated: 06 Mar 2020