Wandsworth's WAND Card, helps a child or young person, up to 18 years old, whose disability or special needs significantly impact on their ability to get out and about around the Borough.
The WAND Card can be used as a form of identification, for example, as proof of eligibility for existing concessions.
A WAND Card holder may have:
- a physical disability,
- a major visual or hearing impairment,
- a chronic physical illness,
- autistic and communication disorders,
- learning disability or
- pre-school delay.
Where can you use the WAND card? Venues include:
- Places for People Leisure Centres in Wandsworth
- Battersea Park Children's Zoo
- London Recumbents in Battersea Park
- Parking at the Town Hall, St George's and Queen Mary's Hospitals
- Wandsworth Libraries
- Battersea Arts Centre
- Tara Arts
- Disability Sports Coach
- To park outside your Wandsworth school