Skip to main content

Addiction – alcohol and drugs

Early Help Hub

Drug and Alcohol services will support the member of the family who has the addiction.  This may be the parent/carer or a young person.  The services are generally funded by the health service or the local authority but are run by a voluntary group.  These services are usually free at the point of access.  Some services may require a referral from a GP or a social worker, or a self referral from the person with the addiction.  There are a small number of services that can provide help to the family of an addict.

To search for groups and services, click on the button below. 

Can't find what you are looking for? Contact us: 
020 8871 7899
Text us on 07797 805 456 - text FIS at the beginning of your message

Back to top Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited