In response to COVID-19 the universal Health Visiting and School Nursing services have changed their offer in line with the NHSE and NHSI guidance.
The services are now offering:
- All vulnerable (London Continuum of Need level 3 &4) families and young people a range of face to face and video calls or home visit depending on need
- Vulnerable antenatal women will be contacted and offered either video, telephone or face to face
- All of our new birth visits will be carried out by a range of video calls and face to face contacts depending on need
- 6-8 week maternal mood assessments will be carried out by phone or video call
- Red accident and emergency attendances will be followed up
From the 1st April 2020 the health visiting and school nursing services will be offering a 7 day a week 9am-5pm duty line for parents and young people to call for support and advice. The duty line will be staffed by an administrator, Health Visitor and School Nurse.
The duty number for Wandsworth is: 0330 058 1679
And the email address is: Clcht.email@example.com
There are a range of health services available to people of all ages across the borough.
You can use this section to find out about health services from when your child is born, right the way up to when they turn 18. You can also find information for yourself during pregnancy, and general health information for adults.
Please click on the age-related links below for more information.