Click on the links for more details on the Local Offer website.
- Thursday 3 May 10 am to 1 pm, first of five workshops on Sensory Issues - free course for parents from Sen Talk https://goo.gl/vLvhcz
Wednesday 16 May - Times Tables: the Great Debate, a free workshop from the Literacy and Numeracy Support Service for parents/carers of primary age children https://goo.gl/VvhcDT
- Tuesday 22 May 10.30 am to 2 pm the Enhanced Children’s Centre and Contact Drop in Information Day https://goo.gl/gG2gT8
- Summer Half Term Activities TBC includes Flip Out, Go Ape! and more we hope..
- WAND card holders free parking pilot scheme in Battersea Park starts this Half Term - https://goo.gl/MiawyU
- Carers Week Events include Saturday 9 June Southside DCR, WAND and WAND+ Parent Champions Outreach and Carers appreciation event! https://goo.gl/f8cpWb
- Monday 19 June Contact, Wandsworth's Annual Meeting and Dinosaur Day! https://goo.gl/nKu2gC
- Saturday 23 June Eid event details TBC https://goo.gl/yDJqHf
- DCR, WAND and WAND+ Picnic in Battersea Park Weds 25 July https://goo.gl/oNMX6S
Other activities continuing this year:
- Multi-sport for Autism continues every Wednesday in term time - https://goo.gl/wXupTV
- Contact's Free Workshops on Toileting, PIP, Social Stories, the ASD diagnosis, Puberty and much more, continue - https://goo.gl/fMNUiP
A new advice service has been set up for EU Nationals living in Wandsworth who are concerned about Brexit. The telephone, email and drop-in service is being provided by Citizens Advice Wandsworth on behalf of the council. https://goo.gl/LLJbUc
DCR and WAND card renewal Some DCR memberships and WAND cards will be coming up for renewal as they last for three years. We are writing and emailing members whose cmemberships and WAND cards are expiring. If your card needs renewing, you can wait for us to contact you, or you can visit the webpage - http://goo.gl/iWMoRS which tells you what you need to do.
WAND+ Cards for 18-24 year olds, application forms are now available - http://goo.gl/mPpmV3 These also need to be renewed every 3 years, so we will contact you as your membership ends, to see if you want to renew.
Please remember to tell us if you change your email address so we can continue to keep you informed. Or if you want us to stop.
And, please remember to make sure we have:
- your latest address and
- your email address
We need your permission to contact you by email so let us know if we can use this quick and easy method, to keep you up to date
Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact us:
020 8871 7899
Text us on 07797 805 456 - text FIS at the beginning of your message